February 20, 2020, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Congregation Shaarey Zedek
27375 Bell Road
Southfield, MI 48034
with Sanford J. Mall of Mall, Malisow and Cooney, P.C., Elder Care, Special Needs and Estate Planning Attorneys
Estate plans don’t work? Did you think an estate planning attorney would say that? The more important question is – will yours? Let Elder Law Attorney Sanford J. Mall fill you in on the reasons why many Estate Plans fail. Some things we all THINK we understand about having a Will or whether we need a Trust, are simply not true! Myths busted and truths revealed. During this informative seminar you will learn:
* What is an estate plan?
* Why most estate plans fail
* The difference between a Will and a Trust
* How to best plan to pay for the cost of long-term care
* What is probate during lifetime and is it ever a good thing?
* How to keep your estate out of probate
Come early for sips, sweets and schmoozing before the learning begins!
For information, contact the Synagogue Office at 248.357.5544.Map Unavailable