This Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 9:30 a.m., all students should log in to the All School Zoom Channel, HERE for our online return to Religious School.
We will celebrate Tu B’Shevat, our annual holiday celebration of Trees, beginning with a spirited Havdalah song session, led by our amazing clergy and followed by a fun Tu B’Shevat Seder program.
At 10:15 a.m., students in Grades 2-7 will log in to their individual classroom zoom channels for a special Tu B’Shevat lesson led by their classroom teachers which will end at 11:00 a.m.
To make our Tu B’Shevat Seder interactive for your child(ren), we encourage you to gather the following items prior to Sunday’s celebration. We will use these in our observances, and your family can follow along together online.
– small plates (dessert or smaller)
– miniature cups for kosher ice cream (dixie cup size)
– 4 flavors, small portions, of kosher ice cream (vanilla, mint chocolate chip, strawberry, chocolate)
– orange slices
– mango chunks
– dried mango
– assorted nuts (unless allergic)
– placemat that can get messy
– crayons/colored pencils/markers and paper
We encourage parents and other family members to participate in the first portion of this program and look forward to seeing you online Sunday morning.
For more information, contact Ari Reis at firstname.lastname@example.org.