February 26, 2021, 7:30 am
Join us as we mark the Yahrzeit of Cantor Sidney Rube (z’l) and celebrate the holiday of Purim! Cantor Rube’s sons will lead us in prayer and chant Megillah for us as we honor the Cantor’s memory by observing the Purim holiday. Click HERE to participate via Zoom.
We are pleased to open up pre-registration to the general congregation for this special morning service, for a maximum of 36 people. In order for this to be successful, we need everyone to help us by doing the following:
• Pre-register on our web site, below.
• If you are not feeling well, please do not sign up.
• Wear a mask upon entry to the building and until you leave the building.
• Do not approach within 10 feet of anyone outside of your household throughout your time in the building for any reason.
• Cooperate with all of the entrance/exit and seating instructions, or any other instructions issued by the guards or the ushers.
• Please, no walk-ins. We all need to be able to adhere to our protocols, so we will not be able to admit you if you are not pre-registered.
Please click here to learn more about our Ten Covid Commandments
If this service is at capacity, we encourage you to register for upcoming Shabbat morning dates.
By registering to attend this service, I/we certify that I/we do not have a current fever, I/we are not in any way ill, nor have I/we (to my/our knowledge) been exposed to anyone who is experiencing these symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks. I/we also certify that I am/we are not in a high-risk group for complications from contracting COVID-19.
I/we agree to complete the Health form before entering the Synagogue, and to refrain from attending the event if anyone shows a risk factor.
I acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. I/we voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19 and agree not to hold Congregation Shaarey Zedek, its Employees, Clergy, Officers, or Board members liable for this risk.
Bookings are closed for this event.