Parent/Child Pray and Play Space
Indoor space for free play for our youngest friends, with services streaming on a screen, so parents don’t miss a moment.
The Prayground Experiences for youth of all ages, and their families:
Rabbi Yoni Dahlen, Caitlin Klaper, Lindsay Mall and Neil Taibel will lead amazing and energy-filled musical services for all ages, outdoors under the tent on the William Saulson Pavilion.
Don’t miss our activity stations:
– Citizen Yoga will lead Aleph Bet Yoga
– Brandon Klein hosts a First Fruits station
– Lindsay Mall will welcome you to the Kriyat Corner
– Na’amah Segal Karas will invite everyone into a drum circle
– Jamie Burnstein will lead Teen Talks.
We know it’s the holidays, but we suggest you please dress comfortably, prepare to be active, dance, sit on the ground and more (weather permitting), and enjoy yourselves!
Members and Guests are welcome at no charge, but please register HERE.
For more information, contact Rabbi Yoni Dahlen at email@example.com.