After many years on our current membership system, we are upgrading to a new tool called ShulCloud. This online tool will enable us to serve you in many more ways, including by:
• Making program registration easier;
• Making it easier for you to update your records; and to see your payments and donations; and
• Enabling us to customize our correspondence with you to better fit your interests.
What does this mean for you?
• Beginning on Shabbat, March 13, 2021, we will no longer be able to process online payments through the old system. Between March 13 and April 9, 2021, if you want to make a dues payment, a tribute or a donation, please either:
– Call the synagogue office at 248.357.5544.
– Send a check in the mail to 27375 Bell Road, Southfield, Michigan 48034.
• Between Wednesday, March 17 and Monday, March 22, 2021, all financial member systems will be shut down to migrate the data to the new system. You can still call us with any questions about your account, or or send checks with your payments during this period, and they will be processed after the new system is live on March 22, 2021.
• Beginning after Passover (We estimate launching the new system by April 9, 2021), the new system will be available on the web for members to access. You will receive an e-mail invitation to participate at that point.
What is not changing?
• You can still call us – we will be open during regular business hours throughout the span of this project.
• We will continue to send you weekly e-mails providing information about our services and programs. If you do not have an e-mail address on file with us, we will continue to send you information via regular mail.
• We will provide you with a series of updates over the next several weeks to help you learn more about ShulCloud and how you will be able to use it.
Thank you for being a valued member of the Congregation Shaarey Zedek family!
Robert H. Rich, Ph.D., CAE